1. Submission checklist
2. Two 2-inch passport photos, one of which needs to be attached on the application form.
3. Two photocopies of completed Application Forms
4. Verification of nationality (A photocopy of your passport)
5.1 International Students applying for a Ph.D Program:
a. One photocopy of master/ graduate diploma
b. One original official graduate school academic transcript
5-2 International Students applying for a Master Program:
a. One photocopy of university diploma
b. One original official undergraduate school all year academic transcript
5-3 International Students applying for a Bachelor Program:
a. One photocopy of high school diploma
b. One original high school academic transcript.
6. An official deposit certificate issued within 3 months from a financial institution indicating that sufficient funds (with minimum balance of USD3,200 or NTD100,000)
8. Proof of full scholarship (if any)
9. Additional application materials required by individual department or institute
Applicant may apply to more than one department/graduate institute, but may choose ONLY ONE department/graduate institute for registration and study.